Showing all 6 results
BPS AirMini 24V Power Converter for CPAP$74.95
BPS AirMini Output Cable ONLY for CPAP$29.95
BPS DreamStation 12V Power Adapter for CPAP$67.95
BPS ResMed CPAP 24V Power Converter for ResMed CPAP Air 10 and S9$67.95
Freedom CPAP Battery ONLY – NO KIT$209.95
Portable Outlet CPAP Battery- Universal$329.00
- 5 sectors driving digital health's rapid VC growthDigital health companies raised a record amount during the third quarter, driven by massive investments into telehealth, data analytics and mobile health app companies.
- Modern Healthcare launches Digital Health Business and Technology media brandDigital Health Business and Technology will offer news coverage, data and insight, merger and acquisition reports and newsletters for all things digital health.
- Lawsuits demand unproven ivermectin for COVID patientsAt least two dozen lawsuits have been filed around the U.S., many in recent weeks, by people seeking to force hospitals to give their COVID-stricken loved ones ivermectin, a drug for parasites that has been promoted by conservative commentators as a treatment despite a lack of conclusive evidence that it helps people with the virus.
- COVID-19 vaccine exemption passes West Virginia HouseA bill to limit West Virginia employers in their ability to require workers to be vaccinated against the coronavirus passed the House of Delegates.
- Walmart makes headway into self-insured space with Transcarent partnershipWalmart is making its first grab for the self-funded employer market in an attempt to capture more consumer healthcare dollars.
- U.S.: States can order COVID shots for younger kids next weekU.S. health officials are setting the stage for a national COVID-19 vaccination campaign for younger children, inviting state officials to order doses before the shots are authorized.
- Nebraska attorney general says doctors can prescribe controversial COVID drugsNebraska's AG said that he won't seek disciplinary action against doctors who prescribe controversial, off-label drugs to treat and prevent coronavirus infections.
- Dr. Stephen Klasko thinks digital health key to erasing disparitiesAfter retiring from Jefferson Health, CEO Dr. Stephen Klasko wants to find ways to use technology to create a healthcare model driven by population health.
- New Jersey hospital's new owners aim to bolster mental health servicesPaige Dworak, who will be the first female owner-CEO of a New Jersey hospital, looks to turn around the struggling facility by expanding its mental health services.
- BCBS sues COVID testing lab againGS Labs charges about 10 times what Medicare reimburses clinicians for administering a COVID-19 antigen test, and twice as much for administering more advanced PCR tests.