Showing all 7 results
Elvie Breast Pump Bottle, 5 Oz. (3-Pack)$34.99
Elvie Pump Bra Adjusters (4 Pack) in Nude, Size One Size$14.99
Elvie Pump Breast Shields (2 Pack), 21Mm$29.99
Elvie Pump Breast Shields (2 Pack), 24Mm$29.99
Elvie Pump Breast Shields (2 Pack), 28Mm$29.99
Elvie Pump Seals (2 Pack)$16.99
Elvie Pump Spout And Valve Kit (2 Pack)$16.99
- Fun, festive costumes bring a little normalcy to the NICUHospital staff at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare and other facilities help parents enjoy their babies’ memorable milestones while offering some comfort.
- Dueling Opinions: Assessing challenges facing rural hospitalsRural hospitals confront many of the same issues as their urban counterparts, while facing other concerns unique to their regions and communities. And usually with much less cushion on the bottom line, Alan Morgan and Larry Van Der Wege write.
- Opinion: As the industry evolves, we need more physician leadersEmbracing the benefits of strong physician leadership can facilitate positive change in clinical care delivery, as well as within the other sectors of our industry, Dr. Peter Angood writes.
- Battling bottlenecks: Post-acute staffing shortages cause months of hospital discharge delaysPatients who are ready to be discharged to other facilities are forced to stay in inpatient beds, costing health systems money.
- For better outcomes, health systems invest in quality and safety workforceTo strengthen quality efforts, health systems are using data and external frameworks to identify organizational areas for improvement.
- Emerging Leader: Andrew Shadid, Genesis Orthopedics & Sports MedicineAndrew Shadid, CEO of Genesis Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, talks about creating a care delivery model that can sustainably offer care to disadvantaged populations.
- Dr. Meena Seshamani of CMS: ‘This is a partnership for all of us together’Dr. Meena Seshamani, director of the Center for Medicare at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, discusses the importance of stakeholder collaboration and engagement.
- Feds announce $346M in healthcare workforce fundingHealthcare training programs are getting another boost as the government attempts to address industry-wide staffing shortages.
- Kroger, Express Scripts mired in contract disputeIf Kroger and Cigna's Express Scripts fail to reach an agreement by Dec. 31, most of Express Scripts' commercial customers will be unable to fill prescriptions at the grocery chain's pharmacies.
- Trinity Health's annual losses near $1.5BTrinity Health reported a $1.43 billion net loss for its fiscal 2022, which ended on June 30.