Quantitative Allergen-specific IgE Test associated with the following allergens:
- TREE – Ash, White; Birch, Common Silver; Cedar, Mountain; Cottonwood; Elm, American; Maple/Box Edler; Mulberry, White; Oak, White
- WEED – Nettle; Ragweed, Short; Rough Marshelder; Thistle, Russian
- GRASS – Bermuda Grass; Timothy Grass
- MOLD – Alternaria alternata; Aspergillus fumigatus; Cladosporium Herbarum; Penicillium chrysogenum
- ANIMAL / DUST – Cat Dander; Cockroach, German; D farinae; D pteronyssinus; Dog Dander
For those suffering from allergies specific to environmental allergens found in Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
No preliminary fluid or food restriction is required.
Allergen Profile With Total IgE, Respiratory-Area 7 – TC – 10648
Estimated Turn Around For Results:
2-10 Business Days
For an exact turnaround time for results, please contact us at Personalabs and we will contact the lab on your behalf as turnaround times vary depending on testing location or lab testing provider.